Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup regular sugar
- Slightly less than 1⁄3 cup oil (about 1⁄4 cup and 1 tsp)
- 3 Tbsp water or more to be just moist enough to drop on baking tray.
(I use soy milk in place of water.)
- 1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 cups plus about 1⁄4 cups oats
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix sugars, oil, and water (or soy milk) and vanilla.
Add the mashed banana to the wet mixture, and then add this mixture to the dry.
Stir in oats. May add chopped nuts, raisins, and/or chocolate chips.
(I used only nuts and raisins.)
Drop onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350° F for 13-15 minutes.
Bottoms should be brown, but remember that they continue to cook a
little when out of oven.